The 2nd Rishton Cub pack is based at the the Baptist Church on Commercial Street.
The second oldest cub pack in Rishton, they are called the 2nd Baptist.
The 2nd Rishton (Baptist) was opened on 21st March 1949 and was sponsored by the church committee under the Rev. Fred O. Gardner. The Group Scoutmaster was Mr Frank Moyle and the Assistant Cub Mistress was Miss Bernice Shacklock. It had 18 Wolf Cubs.
Patricia Styles (Northwest Scout Archives Administrator)