The street is mainly used by mums and Dads who drop their children off at Saint Peters and Paul's School then drive through the back street and enter onto Harwood road again here.
The street is no more than a single car wide due to the grass verges on either side of the street.
This is the point were the original buildings on Harwood road ended and the newer houses of Norden view commenced.
The last block of terraced houses on Harwood Road end here, this one abutting Daniel Street was built in 1903.
Pathway at the end leads to the allotments.
There is a possibility that the street is named after Lieutenant Colonel Charles James Daniel of the Kings own Lancashire regiment, South African dispatches Queens Medal 2 clasp DSO 1900, Kings medal 2 clasp and later CBE in 1919.
Rishton Street Names by E. Furber. Published October 1995.