Post Codes: BB1 4RJ.
Left Hand Side (From Petre Crescent)
- 5 Detached two tiered houses with gardens back and front
Right Hand Side (From Petre Crescent)
- 10 two tiered detached houses with gardens front and rear
- 1 detached bungalow, with gardens front and rear
Facing (From Petre Crescent, Left to Right)
- Grassed play area
- 3 two tiered detached houses with gardens front and rear
- 9 detached bungalows with gardens to teh front and rear
Maple Crescent is almost T shaped. The entrance to the Crescent is located on the South side of the Southern section of Petre Crescent, before Petre Crescent does its 90 degree turn to run alongside the Leeds and Liverpool canal.
There are very few houses on the entrance road to the Crescent, and at the end runs both to the East and West. The above photograph shows Maple Crescent running to the West, the photograph here is looking East.
At the Eastern end of the crescent is a play area, there is a bench overlooking the canal, but no play equipment for the children. The area is grassed.