Post Code: BB1 4EX.
All the houses on this road are bungalows, as are most of the houses on this estate.
The road backs up to the railway and all the gardens have an overview of this down the embankment.
Plans were first submitted for this road in 1925, but they were at first refused, and it wasn't until 1926 that work finally started.
On the 11th February 1943, Correspondence was read concerning urgent repairs to Woodside Avenue. The Council resolved that the agreement of the owners concerned on the portion requiring attention be obtained and that the work of providing and rolling in ashes be then proceeded with.
On the 9th October 1947, it was reported by The Chairman of Rishton Council, upon a meeting of the Allotments Sub-Committee, held earlier in the evening, and it was recommended that the land previously used for allotments on Woodside Avenue be returned to the Dunkenhalgh Estate and part of the land used as allotments at the rear of Harwood Road be added to the Recreation Ground. It was further recommended that a meeting of the Allotment holders throughout the area be called to discuss the installation of water.